Supporting your regulatory compliance
Effective contract governance provides you with the assurance that you are receiving the value for money contracted for, by using the most objective set of award criteria and ensuring the right level of competition in your tendering processes.
Understanding the relationship context correctly, and applying governance appropriate to the criticality of any given contract to both you and your supplier, is key to this.
At Barkers we have decades of experience in setting up and managing contract governance and getting all parties aligned to mutually advantageous goals; we can offer you advice and guidance on everything from contract law to negotiation tactics and procurement regulations.
Following regulatory requirements drives best practice behaviours. It contributes to your relationships with suppliers by ensuring that suppliers feel positive about how you treat them and confident that fair treatment maximises their opportunities to succeed. It mitigates the opportunity for supplier challenge and project delay, and it enables you to protect your employees – who have personal responsibility and accountability for aspects within procurement regulations.
Procurement practitioners are responsible for compliance with all procurement legislation, for example, in public procurement, the EU Procurement Directives – which require adherence to the following basic principles:
Procurement Directives And Principles
As well as ensuring compliance, effective management of contracts delivers benefits to your organisation in key areas:
Works and services are delivered in line with the requirements of your business
Works and services are delivered at the right price, and potential change costs are mitigated
Works and services are delivered to the specification that your business requires, and are detailed in the scope of services
Works and services are delivered in line with contractual protections for your business
Our Core Digital Products and Services
Our core offerings
Digital Dashboard Subscriptions
Or £6,000 for a yearly subscription
£750.00 / month
- Cloud-based digital tool
- Suite of category management templates and data input sheets
- Subscription to Microsoft Power BI for instant access
- Category experts to get you started and map your data sources
- On-site support to drive engagement if required
- Remote support available if preferred
- Available on monthly or annual subscription
Skills & Behaviour Assessments
Or £500 for 10
£75.00 / each
- £75 each or £500 for 10 Cloud-based assessments from our digital suite
- Category Management Skills Assessment
- Assertion Behaviour Inventory
- Negotiation Skills Assessment
- Access to global results database
- Available as one-off investment or suite of assessments
- Tailored training and coaching solutions if desired
Full Commercial Health Check
Or bespoke packages available
£10,000.00 / one off fee
- Expert Delivery Directors to conduct your health check
- Results available in a cloud-based dashboard
- Commercial Health Check Report
- Digital Dashboard Analytics
- Improvement Plan
- On-site support to understand business challenges
- Monitor improvements digitally against agreed performance measures
Register for a free 1 hour coaching session now!
If you are looking for a bespoke solution, please register your details and one of our Delivery Directors will contact you directly to understand your business challenges.