Supply Chain Planning
Helping you measure your supply chain’s performance
At Barkers we use a variety of supply chain models for planning, which address both the upstream and downstream elements of supply chain management (SCM). The SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference) model, developed by a consortium from industry and the non-profit Supply Chain Council (now part of APICS), has become the cross-industry de facto standard defining the scope of supply chain management. SCOR measures total supply chain performance. It is a process reference model for supply chain management, spanning from the supplier’s supplier to the customer’s customer. It includes delivery and order fulfilment performance, production flexibility, warranty and returns processing costs, inventory and asset turns, and other factors in evaluating the overall effective performance of a supply chain.
The Global Supply Chain Forum has introduced another supply chain model. This framework is built on eight key business processes that are both cross-functional and cross-firm in nature. Each process is managed by a cross-functional team including representatives from logistics, production, purchasing, finance, marketing, and research and development. Whilst each process interfaces with key customers and suppliers, the processes of customer relationship management and supplier relationship management form the critical linkages in the supply chain.
The American Productivity and Quality Center (APQC) Process Classification Framework (PCF) Supply Management is a high-level, industry-neutral enterprise process model that allows organisations to see their business processes from a cross-industry viewpoint. The PCF was developed by APQC and its member organisations as an open standard to facilitate improvement through process management and benchmarking, regardless of industry, size, or geography. The PCF organises operating and management processes into 12 enterprise-level categories, including process groups, and over 1,000 processes and associated activities.
Our Core Digital Products and Services
Our core offerings
Digital Dashboard Subscriptions
Or £6,000 for a yearly subscription
£750.00 / month
- Cloud-based digital tool
- Suite of category management templates and data input sheets
- Subscription to Microsoft Power BI for instant access
- Category experts to get you started and map your data sources
- On-site support to drive engagement if required
- Remote support available if preferred
- Available on monthly or annual subscription
Skills & Behaviour Assessments
Or £500 for 10
£75.00 / each
- £75 each or £500 for 10 Cloud-based assessments from our digital suite
- Category Management Skills Assessment
- Assertion Behaviour Inventory
- Negotiation Skills Assessment
- Access to global results database
- Available as one-off investment or suite of assessments
- Tailored training and coaching solutions if desired
Full Commercial Health Check
Or bespoke packages available
£10,000.00 / one off fee
- Expert Delivery Directors to conduct your health check
- Results available in a cloud-based dashboard
- Commercial Health Check Report
- Digital Dashboard Analytics
- Improvement Plan
- On-site support to understand business challenges
- Monitor improvements digitally against agreed performance measures
Register for a free 1 hour coaching session now!
If you are looking for a bespoke solution, please register your details and one of our Delivery Directors will contact you directly to understand your business challenges.