Interactively procrastinate high-payoff content without backward-compatible data. Quickly cultivate optimal processes and tactical architectures. Completely iterate covalent strategic theme areas via accurate e-markets.
United Utilities were keen to understand if they were receiving best value from their facility management contract with Emcor. A detailed review needed to be undertaken to understand how Emcor’s contract benchmarked within the industry. United Utilities also sought to review the CDP framework contracts to support a decision pending regarding awarding a five-year extension into Asset Management Plan 7 (AMP7).
To establish level of value we undertook a facility management review, which involved four primary tests:
- The supplier commercial perspectives on the account
- The contract award decision
- Compliance to the contract awarded
- A study of the facility management market.
A review of the CDP framework involved consideration of the lessons learned from ADMP6 and relevant market insights/best practice. Primary tests involved:
- A study of the UK’s construction market
- Review of the performance of the contracts awarded
- Analysis of the optimal procurement strategy for AMP7
We found United Utilities’ FM contracts to be wholly justified as good value for money to United Utilities’ shareholders and regulatory bodies. We also recommended an extension of the CDP contracts for AMP7.
“Quote from Martin Gee here”
- Warren Kozera – Delivery Director
- Gill Smallman – Senior Managing Consultant
- Nathan Davies – Senior Managing Consultant
- Noel Shearer – Senior Managing Consultant
December 2017 – February 2018